Sunday 8 April 2018

Number Games


Over on the UK Stampers Forum on Facebook there are lots of new challenges for April.  I like doing the ATCs and Inchies. 


The theme for the ATCs was Numbers so I've gone for Dominoes, Bingo and Cribbage.  I've used some Maya Road Mini Bingo stamps and stencilled the backgrounds using Andy Skinners Industrial Elements Stencil.   The dominoes and mini playing cards came in crackers which I squirrel away for just these occasions.  Having thought about it there is not much stamping but ........


The Inchie challenge is Anything Goes but having found these cute Mini Bingo stamps from Maya Road I thought I'd use them for my Inchies.  In my quest to use up ink sprayed card in my bit box I dug out 6 different colours and 6 ink pads and went for it!!  

Hope you like my makes this April.  If you have a spare hour or two why not have a go and join in the Challenges!

Elaine xx

2 comments:

  1. The ATCs are a very clever way to interpret the theme, I especially like the domino one. As for the Inchies, there is so much detail in those very mini Bingo stamps - a great find! Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant ATC set love the dominoes one and great inches
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!