Wednesday 10 January 2018

January Inchies & ATCs


Happy New Year to you all.

Bit of a slow start to the year but I'm hoping to find some new challenges to do and get some crafting done.  Firstly I've made my 6 Inchies for the UK Stampers Forum on Facebook - the theme is Anything Goes.



I've just inked through Tim Holtz's Holiday Knits Stencil for the backgrounds and stamped as many small words as I could find out of my stash!


I've also made my 3 ATCs - the theme is The Elements, so Earth, Wind, Fire and Water.  For the Earth one I've used a Hero Arts Vintage Map stamp,   the Kite in the Wind is an Oak House Studio stamp and the Lighthouse surrounded by Water is a Crafty Individuals Stamp.  I've just added typed words from songs except for the Map one where I struggled to find a good song. 

Anyway thanks for visiting and for your comments.  If you know of any good challenges, please let me know!

Elaine xx


1 comment:

  1. I always love seeing your inchies Elaine and these are so cheery! Great words. Since I love the ocean/sea/water, your ATCs are just fabulous - the Hero Arts vintage map is amazing and I adore the lighthouse!! Happy New Year!! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!