Tuesday 17 October 2017

Anything Goes!


Just had chance to have a play and made my Inchies and ATCs for the UK Stampers Forum swaps on Facebook.   For both, the theme is Anything Goes and you would think this would be easy but I find it too wide, dither for a long time and then eventually make something.  I guess you can never please everybody with a definite theme but it would save me dithering !!


So for the Inchies I have used the same floral stamp from the Inkadinkadoo Special Occasions set, inked in six different colours and clear embossed them.  I dug out my box of Twinkling H20s and painted them.  I'm sure we all buy too many colouring mediums but you can't beat H20s for their shine.  Well they shine in real life - you can just about see it in the photo!!


For the ATCs the background is a mix of Citrus Lime and Peacock Green spray inks and I've gone for a more autumnal feel.   I've inked card in a mix of greens, browns and oranges, clear embossed my Oak House Studio Leaves and then inked over the top to show off the veins etc.  They are just cut out and some typed words added.

I did actually make these yesterday but the sky went dark and orange.  This morning was just the same but the sun has now come out so I could take the photos.  Hope you like and thanks for visiting.

Elaine xx

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about too many colouring mediums but you have reminded me that I have some H2Os stashed away... somewhere. Your inchies are beautiful and I really love those beautiful leaves on the ATCs!

    The orange sun was incredible but not great for photography, as I found out too! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can relate to the colouring mediums that you really need then never use--you have reminded me I have some Twinkling H2os-your inches are beautiful and love the Autumn leaves
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!