Sunday 25 September 2016

Thoresby Plaque


As you may have gathered by now you don't just have to make cards with stamps and a trawl round the pound shops usually provides some sort of base for a project.  This time I've chosen a large plaque with a raised heart in the middle.


Full details are on the Oak House Studio blog but here you can see how I created a lovely textured frame.


Once this was all dry I painted it with Decoart Media Fluid Acrylics adding the triple embossed heart too.
 
 
 
I really enjoyed making this and am off back to Poundland to buy a few more. Please leave a comment here or on the Oak House Studio blog - there are still more projects to come!!   Also check out the Inkspired page on facebook for more projects.
 
Elaine x
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Wow Elaine, what a fabulous transformation, I love the textured foundation and the colours on the heart are gorgeous! I think I need a trip to Poundland.... Anne xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!