Thursday 11 August 2016

Z for Zebra Crossing


Here's my next postcard for The Craft Barn's Alpha Dictionary Challenge where the letter is Z and we have to add a pearl.   There are not many Z words but surprisingly I did have a choice.... I've gone with Zebra (Crossing).


The background is a Zingy Zesty mix of Citrus Orange and Citrus Yellow Pure Colour Inks overstamped with the Chevron stamp from Kaisercraft.....think zigzag!!  The Zebra stripes are from the Animal Skins set from Inkadinkadoo and I couldn't resist adding this across my postcard so its a Zebra Crossing!!    I've added 3 black pearls, the dictionary definition and the Z Thicker to finish.

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment - they are much appreciated!

Elaine xx

11 comments:

  1. This really made me smile Elaine, it is so clever and inventive - I just love it! Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Elaine, I LOVE it. Your clever use of the black pearls was impressive. I adore the colors and the chevron stamp. I've never seen chevrons that small before. This turned out to be incredible.

    BTW, I LOVE your Z, because it has that "semi" bar/cross across the middle, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great abstract piece, love the colour combinations and patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this piece and your play on words.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic page, very clever with all your Z's

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely page, great Z words squeezed in and you managed the pearls too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this postcard is so clever and it made me smile. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely witty entry, the combination of patterns works brilliantly xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great idea! So bright & cheery too. Thank you for finding the time to visit my blog & for leaving your comment. It is very much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A great play on words Elaine; love this piece and you managed to fit several z words in.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very clever! Bright and cheerful and it made me smile!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!