Monday 8 August 2016

Rainbow Colours


The new Oak House Studio challenge has the theme of WORDS so I thought I'd have a play.  I decided to feature the Daisies and Rainbow Words set of stamps so obviously I had to make something very colourful!!


I've used Oak House Studio Pure Colour Inks - Blue Jeans, Totally Turquoise, Peter's Pear, Vintage Green, Citrus Yellow, Citrus Orange and French Lavender - for the background and edged this with Valentine Pigment Ink.  I've used the Circle Line stamps to add interest and stamped the words using Orchid Pigment Ink.

The Rainbow Words set is another set that can be cut up and used in lots of ways:
You are my Sunshine
You are my Rainbow on a Stormy Day
You colour my World
You are my World
etc
etc

I'm sure you can think of other combinations too and the good news is it's on SALE at the moment along with lots of other stamps and inks on the Oak House Studio website.  Why not go take a look!!

Elaine xx  

2 comments:

  1. wonderful inky background, love those words. Fabulous card.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of the colours, I love that beautiful background and the circle line stamp certainly does create interest! Great sentiment too. Anne xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!