Sunday 1 March 2015

What makes me Happy!


So my crafting didn't improve during the week - I still feel as ill as I did last week, not really bad but not good either.  However I had a sudden flash of an idea for this week's Less is More Challenge - it's week 213 and the theme is to depict something that makes you HAPPY.



Lots of things make me happy - family, friends, sunshine, crafting  etc but I decided to go for a bright colour scheme - Turquoisey-Blue, Orange and Yellow.  I love using this combination of colours - they're cheerful and vibrant and hopefully give out a positive vibe!!   I've just used Tim Holtz's Splat stamp from the Bitty Grunge Set and the sentiment is from Hero Arts.

A bit simple I know but I'm just happy I've made something.  Hope it makes you smile too!!

13 comments:

  1. fab card - love how you have used the stamp - made me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card! Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card and yes it made me smile! I love when the sentiment is the focal point, brilliant. Hope you feel better soon.
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love this one Elaine.. great mix of colours and a fab design!
    Hope you're really better very soon!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Elaine,beautiful work,this tecniche for colors is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card, great colours to brighten the day and make us smile. Hope you are feeling a bit better today, get well soon.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sorry to hear that you are still not feeling well, hope it passes very soon!

    I love your splatting and the beautiful colours, it really did make me smile too. Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this ... great colours. Hope you feel better soon hun! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well I'm glad your illness didn't zap your crafting as this is super striking, CAS and fun Elaine.
    Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this - the stamp, the splatters!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super, happy splats Elaine!
    Feel better soon
    Thank you for joining us at Less is More
    Anne
    LIM

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super card and who DOESN'T love a splat!

    KAthyk

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'd love to case this. Love this.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!