Tuesday 14 October 2014

101 ways with the Block Frames Stamp


I was given the Block Frame stamp by Lynnda at Oak House Studio and asked to write a post about it.  As the great man himself would say, there are endless possibilities with this stamp......if you don't like faffing then there is a very nice Christmas version (on the right) but I saw the empty frame and thought it was very versatile - add an image, a sentiment, whichever way you like and it obviously frames your work.


 
Clean and simple, inky and messy, you can do whatever you choose.  All the details are over on the OAK HOUSE STUDIO blog so please go and take a look.  Meanwhile I'll leave you with a few cards.

 


Ok I admit I haven't made 101 cards but I hope you get the idea - you can use the stamp whichever way up you like and for whatever occasion - as they say, it's not just for Christmas!   All Stamps, Inks in a Bottle, Pigment Ink Pads and Embossing Powder is from OAK HOUSE STUDIO.
 
Thanks for looking and I hope I've given you some ideas for the Borders and Frames Challenge.
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Now that's what I can a versatile stamp! You are so right about it Elaine and you have done a beautiful job with all the cards - the Deck the Halls one is gorgeous! Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really liked the diverse ways you used this stamp. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a clever idea! This is perfect for anyone to get their head around an elegant layout and you've demo'd it perfectly here. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!