Wednesday 23 April 2014

Journal52 catch-up!


I'm behind again with my Journal52 pages - it's a challenge on Facebook where each week there is a theme/idea to work with.   Week 15 is Party Animals and Week 16 is Recycled Art.

The top page is my recycled paper bag - my DH nearly got it in the recycling bin but I saved it, used the main image and added some Tim Holtz blueprint stamps to carry on the woodland theme.


The second one is my Party Animal.....well Owl really.  My most used Chocolate Baroque stamp which happened to be in proportion to the party/clown hat stamp from Paperartsy.  With the addition of the Oak House Studio Union Jack stamp and some hand cut bunting,  I decided to go for a party to celebrate St George's Day.....Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!