Friday 22 November 2013

Build Your Own Poinsettia


You'll be pleased to know I've made another Christmas card - this one uses the Bumper Winter Leaves Stamp  set and the Christmas Wreath Stamp set.


Full details can be found on the Oak House Studio Blog. Lynnda has lots of other Christmassy (and non-Christmassy)  stamps on the website so go check it out HERE.   There's still plenty of time to make cards and if you've done all your cards, then there is gift wrap and tags to make too!!

I hope you have enjoyed my cards this week.  I'm happy as I've now got 3 cards I can post this year!! I've also got lots of leaves left over from the original A4 sheet sprayed green and A5 sprayed red so I'm off to make more. Many thanks for looking and your lovely comments!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Elaine, I love this card, the poinsettia is just gorgeous. Well done on making a start on your Christmas cards, I really must try harder! Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!