Monday 10 June 2013

Travel the World


Here's my One Layer Card for the Less is More Challenge week 123 where the theme is NEED FOR SPEED.


I went for travelling the world in a fast jet. Firstly I stamped the Tim Holtz plane with Cocoa Bean Brilliance and then masked it off.  I then overstamped this with the Darkroom Door World Map Background inked with Ice Blue Fluid Chalk Ink - I think there must have been some brown ink left on the stamp as it's come out a bit mottled but I love the effect.  To finish I've just stamped the Oak House Studio sentiment in Brilliance.

I'm also entering this into the Artful Times Challenge number 31 where the theme is Maps/Cartography. 

Thanks for looking and your comments - they're gratefully appreciated!!

7 comments:

  1. Great card, love your use of the TH plane stamp.

    Thanks for playing along with AT this week - Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Inlinkz have altered their format somewhat this week and there seem to be a few gremlins, let's hope that things are better next week!
    Great card Elaine!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those stamps Elaine and the way you have used them. Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the "less" part of this as it gives so much impact to the plane with the map as a subtle background.
    Thanks for joining us at Artful Times - Hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice stamp and a very clean work !!! like it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it - great image, don't see many plane stamps. Gill x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!