Friday 8 March 2013

Oriental Moongates


It's Friday so I'm Guest Designer over on the Oak House Studio blog again this week with further oriental inspiration.  Here's a little sneak of my cards - for a full description please take a look at my post HERE.


Oak House Studio stamps and all the Colour Chemistry Ink in a Bottle, Pigment Ink Pads and Embossing Powders can be found HERE

I know the oriental style is not for everyone but I'm hoping to convert at least one person during the month.  Next Friday I'll be getting inky (and messy probably) with more oriental designs but in the meantime thanks for taking the time to look and for your lovely comments.  

1 comment:

  1. Hi Elaine, I went over to have a look and WOW - what fabulous cards. I used to love Oriental but went off it for some reason but seeing what you have created has re-kindled my interest - thank you for that. Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!