Sunday 10 February 2013

Let Your Heart Sing


It's a ONE LAYER CARD over at the Less is More Challenge week 106 and the theme is MUSIC.


I really must remember to buy a music stamp - I struggled last time and so I've used the same technique.  I've masked a panel on my gloss card and then stuck some music peel-offs towards the top.  I've blended Broken China, Dusty Concord and Worn Lipstick Distress Inks over the panel and music, and then overstamped this with the bird on a branch stamp from Chocolate Baroque.

Well back to the rugby although I don't think I've missed much - not so many tries this weekend!!  Anyway thanks for looking!!

13 comments:

  1. great inking

    Thanks for joining us this week
    Jen xx
    "Less Is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely colours, and such a gorgeous stamp - this card really stands out for me xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another gorgeous card Elaine, the way you have created the music background is brilliant and I think you have done an amazing job with the sky. Love this. Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Elaine. Fabulous make and like Anne I love the background and sky.

    Hugs

    Annie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a good idea to mask off..lovely card

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is great Elaine!
    Super inking
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Superb card, I struggled this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card! Great stamping and inking!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What beautiful colours for your inking and such a good idea to add the music behind it, lovely OLC

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the colors of the sunset, very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is stunning Elaine. Love how you did the background, great job with the inking. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow Elaine, I love this.....the colours and the CB stamp go perfectly together. I started a card for the music challenge but didn't finish it :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!