Monday 20 August 2012

Art Dictionary


A couple of weeks ago I came across a group on Facebook called Altered Art Dictionary where the idea is to circle a word in a dictionary and then stamp on the page with a related image.

I thought it was a really good idea - do it in a random fashion and create an interesting book to browse through.  Maybe even create an index of stamps so you can see what you have!!  Anyway I found a dictionary for £1.49 and decided to join in.  Here are my first attempts:

TAXI

RECORD

 No aardvaak stamp so it's Whitby ABBEY!


DOUBLE DECKER


I'm not sure the paper is the best but it's been fun so far.  I've decided that when I use a stamp for a card or challenge, then I'll use it in my dictionary too.  In about 10 years time when all the pages are done, I'm sure it'll be interesting to look back through!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!