Monday 28 May 2012

Words

Here's a quick post with a tag done for Hels Sunday Stamper challenge week 207 which has the theme of WORDS.


The background is a mix of Archival Resist and Rusted Enamel!! I've used a Darkroom Door Journey Wordblock stamped in Coffee Archival, inked over that with Broken China Distress Ink, clear embossed it and then blended over with Pine Needles DI. I think it was a bit warm last night and the inks were drying too quick but it does give a nice glossy mottled effect.

The Tim Holtz images were stamped in Coffee Archival on kraft card and I've just finished with some seam binding soaked in distress inks and stamped with Enjoy the Journey.

Hope you like and thanks for looking!!

9 comments:

  1. Hi Elaine, I really like that mottled effect as it makes it look old. That DD background stamp is gorgeous, it will have to go on my wishlist now! The combination of colours that you have used are my favourites at the moment so really like them on your tag.

    Do you know, I have never won a thing in my life and then this month everything goes mad - not that I am complaining but I really must go out and buy another lottery ticket before the bubble bursts......... Crafty hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic finish to this Elaine. Really like the mottled effect you have achieved. Thanks for sharing, hugs, Buttons x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely tag - you have used one of my favourite stamps! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely tag! Must invest in that 'Jalopy' stamp though! Love that car!


    Thanks for sahring,

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. uh oh, need that background stamp lol LOVE the tag Elaine, tis gorgeous ... Thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that glossy look - it really stands out. The seam binding matches so well. Lovely. Sx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Elaine, your tag is fabulous. I love everything about it. TFS. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. fabulous, love the background technique - it's such a lush and yummy tag hugs Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Certainly plenty of words on this tag - love it

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!