Sunday 20 May 2012

Baby Girl

Here's a card I've made for the Less is More week 68 challenge which has the theme of Baby or Child.


Stumped this week as I have no cute/baby/child stamps so what to do?? Had a rummage through my stash and found a bag of buttons so that's what I've used. The heart is an old Elusive Images one stamped in Imperial Plum Archival and I've just glued a selection of baby pink buttons around the edge. The card is finished with a Congratulations sentiment matted on silver mirri.

My niece's baby is due shortly so hopefully she'll have a girl and I have a ready made card to send.......however knowing my luck, it'll be a boy!!
Anyway thanks for looking.

15 comments:

  1. There's a little baby boot digi on my blog if you would like it Elaine!
    This is lovely however!
    All good wishes for a safe delivery for your niece!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely design - and could be used for so many different celebrations.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous design! Love the heart with buttons - clever and cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi
    Fabulous heart card .......
    Hugs Sylvie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card. A very imaginative use of buttons

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card. A very imaginative use of buttons

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card ! Very creative with the buttons, love it. Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking forward to the birth I guess, hope all is well when the time comes. But what a lovely idea for a different card - I really like this and the buttons is so inspired.
    Hugs, Neet x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Clever card Elaine, love buttons on baby cards so that was a good idea! Fingers crossed for a great niece!!!
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so elegant and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the use of the heart, Elaine

    Super card
    Thank you very much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a great idea to use buttons to edge the heart, lovely card :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a sweet card. I love those buttons. :) ann Y.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!