Sunday 29 January 2012

Blowing Bubbles

I'm Forever Blowing Bubbles is the theme song for Hels Sunday Stamper challenge this week and here's my card.


I've included both Blowing and Bubbles!! I used various alcohol inks, glossy card and a straw for the backgrounds. Then I wrapped an acrylic block with bubble wrap, swiped it with Chipped Sapphire Distress Stain and stamped it on the blue piece. It's just finished with a new Oak House Studio stamp ENJOY.

I did enjoy playing; just had to stop every now and again to stop myself hyperventilating!!

4 comments:

  1. LOL, so glad you didn't pass out! ;) Such a fabulous look. Thanks for "taking me to the beach" also...love your blog background! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool card... love the proper bubble wrap bubbles... those ink splats look totesamazeballs too! Thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those splats Elaine! Great card! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!