Sunday 22 January 2012

Apertures 2

Whilst I was die cutting I thought I'd make another card for the Less is More Challenge 51 with the theme of "Cut it Out".



I used Tim Holtz's Butterflight On the Edge die but used it in the middle of the card, then hand cut the rectangle. Again with pearlescent and textured scraps, I cut the butterflies individually and glued them over the die cut. Simple to do but just make sure you cut them the right way - I didn't so had to turn my card inside out. Doh!! I just backed the aperture with some black card to make the butterflies stand out, and finished with a sentiment.

Thanks for looking.

4 comments:

  1. This is delightful Elaine

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those butterflies look great against the black Elaine!
    Thanks again.
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty, love the colourful butterflies against the black backdrop
    Thank you very much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your card - I haven't seen this die before but certainly one I will put on my list.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!