Thursday 3 November 2011

Spooky....ish!

Here's my entry for Hels Sunday Stamper challenge 178 with the theme of Halloween/Bats.

I don't really do Halloween so haven't got any scary stamps but thought Whitby Abbey in the moonlight on a dark menacing night might fit the bill. I'm sure there must be bats living in this gothic place now Dracula has moved out as there's no roof!!

Anyway I've used Distress Inks dragged across the card for the sky behind the Crafty Individuals Whitby Abbey stamp and used Oak House Studio's Beech Tree stamp for the foreground.

I know it's not very scary but I think it looks moody!!

2 comments:

  1. cor, this is fab Elaine, I love Whitby Abbey and that stamp is brilliant! Loving all the spookiness you have created! THanks for joinin in with the Sunday Stamper x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Elaine, really atmospheric! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!