Monday 9 May 2011

Stars and Stripes

Here's a quick ATC for Hels Sunday Stamper Challenge with the theme of Stars and/or Stripes.



It's a rainbow of alcohol inks for the background, swiped across glossy card and then some blending solution squirted on. I then overstamped with some Hero Arts stars and PSX Celtic Alphabet.

I've never had a go at Tim's tartan technique and obviously couldn't for this challenge as the theme is Stars and Stripes not Stars and Tartan!! However while I have the alcohol inks out I think I might have a play.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely, bright and colourful, Elaine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ..cor, lovely bright background... thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the rainbow effect background Elaine.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!