Wednesday 4 May 2011

May already!

So where did April go?? I was doing fine in March, blogging regularly and my last post was my 100th. But then life got in the way I guess.

I've had visitors and days out. A lovely walk around Wakehurst Place taking photos of the water gardens.


Had a great day visiting Ally Pally and the Big Scrapbooking and Stamping Show. We had a picnic in the park then hit the stalls - it was a bit busy in places but I found a few bits and pieces to buy - some Fresco paints, Distress Stains and some masks. Also bought some steampunk brass charms which are gorgeous. Since then I've treated myself to some Crafty Individuals stamps. None of it has moved much since I bought it except to start a birthday card that still needs finishing.


DH went to India for a few days and brought back an elephant - apparently Delhi Airport has a lifesize wooden elephant in the foyer but he hadn't room for that in his case!!


Then there's been Easter and all the Bank Holidays. The lovely dry sunny weather means there is gardening to do. We also bought a new caravan so that's needed attention - repacking stuff in it, making sure everything works and trying the awning up. For some reason we chose to do that on top of the North Downs on a windy day.... good practise though!!

Now everything is getting back to normal but exam season is fast approaching. I have one DD doing A levels, one doing GCSEs and me doing a variety as an invigilator. The good news it's more stash money: the bad news is I'll have no time to play with it.

My next task is to start entering challenges again and keep up the blogging....well I'll try!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!