Tuesday 22 March 2011

Good Luck Charms

Well I managed to finish off DD1's good luck charms last night so thought you might like a look.



The owl stamp is an Elusive Images one and the four leaf clover is from Oak House Studio - they are both stamped in black Stazon on shrink plastic and then coloured on the reverse. They're attached to a TH Idea-ology Swivel Clasp and Muse Token.

I used Promarkers to colour the four leaf clover but heating it made it stick itself to the acrylic block I used to flatten it so that was probably not a good idea. DD1 coloured the owl with Sharpies - I'm still waiting for DD2 to colour her's but she is in the middle of her GCSE Art exam and spending 5 mins colouring an owl at home was obviously just too much.

Anyway today is going to be another lovely sunny day so I'm off out to enjoy it!!

2 comments:

  1. This is "charming" - sorry for the pun couldn't resist lol; Love the owl he is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! Love the charm ;)
    Just popped by to say thanks for the input on the score board....and you have been very useful 'cos at least I can rule that score board out right away....it would drive me to distraction for eternity that it did not score an A4 paper at the A5 mark!!!! LOL
    xoxo Sioux

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!