Thursday 17 February 2011

Time Flies

I keep reading blogs and everyone keeps saying where does the time go. Well that's me this week. I was hoping to enter the Sunday Stamper challenge but really I'm not going to make it.

Besides not feeling well, I'm packing to go away for a few days with Lynnda from Oak House Studio. We live about 200 mile apart and don't get to see each other very often so we have 5 days of retail therapy planned. The main purpose of the trip is to go to Stitches Trade Show at the NEC to check out new products for the Summer School but also we get to watch loads of demos - Tim Holtz, Lindsay Mason, Leandra from Paperartsy, Rachel Greig from Darkroom Door etc.

But before that we have a few places to go on the way including a quick trip to PDA Card and Craft to see what their shop is like and probably a longer trip round Ikea to pick up some mirrors and frames for decorating. And then maybe a Craft Centre on the way to Brum.

My throat is sore now; I hate to think what it'll be like after 5 days of talking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!