Friday 25 February 2011

More Projects

Two posts in two days! Must be going down with something!! Seriously I was sorting out all my goodies from Stitches and thought I'd get them photographed and on here before I forgot.

Firstly some Darkroom Door cards designed by Rachel Greig. The first one I did manage to finish - it was so quick and easy just using Darkroom Door Film Strips and Word Strips with just a little background stamping.


The second card I still have to complete but I love this seaside image and how just simple tinting brings it to life.


This next piece was done in Lindsay Mason and Andy Skinner's workshop using Decoart paints, perfect pearls and PI Stamps on a bisque heart. Looking at it now, I'm not sure the colours go but in a 45 minute workshop it's a case of using whatever is in front of you to get all the different components painted, stamped and dried.


For further info about any of these products then check out the teacher's blogs and be inspired!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!