Tuesday 7 December 2010

Christmastime

Here is my card for Hels Sunday Stamper Challenge 132 with the theme of Christmastime. Having seen Tim's poinsettia tag this morning I thought I'd show you one of my own. Not in the same league (or style) I hasten to add, but poinsettias are one of those plants that appear in December and really make the place feel christmassy.


Well it's got to the point where panic is starting to set in. I have printed my christmas card list, labels and present list off the computer but not much has been crossed off yet. I've finished making as many christmas cards as I'm going to and as for Tim's Tags, well I did make a start but I've nothing to show.

I've decided that I'll do them after christmas, take some of his ideas and make them into cards for next christmas .... then I'll be ahead!! I just need a few items .... his dies, embossing folders and definitely some of that green wreathy ribbon stuff....anyone know where to buy it???

1 comment:

  1. Oh Elaine this is just divine! Thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!