Monday 11 October 2010

Imagine

Here is my piece for Hels Sunday Stamper challenge 124 with the theme of Imagine.

Having done the ironing, I thought I was allowed some inky time. I started off with some autumnal swooshy pieces and then had a play at a landscape on some gloss card. Obviously the ink doesn't sink in so the effect is more blobby - I realise that's not a good technical term but you know what I mean.

The background landscape was created with Distress Inks - Stormy Skies, Broken China, Bundled Sage and Shabby Shutters - and then sprayed with perfect pearls. I do think it gives a slighty snowy, bad weather feel - imagine what's going to come out of the mist. Silly really as its a beautiful sunny day here!! Anyway the trees are Mr Holtz's and the imagine word is an Artistic Stamper one.

Oh well back to the housework......

2 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!