Tuesday 26 October 2010

Green Leaves

Here's my entry for Hels Sunday Stamper challenge 126 with the theme of GREEN. All I can say is I'm grateful it wasn't onions!!


The background is a pale squooshy mix of Distress Inks (Shabby Shutters, Bundled Sage, Peeled Paint) oversprayed with gold perfect pearls. I clear embossed the sycamore and mountain ash leaf stamps to create a resist and then blended Shabby Shutters and Pine Needles over and around to highlight them. A gold embossed harlequin and letters to finish.

Whilst this has turned into a card sized piece I think it would be great as a scrapbook background for autumnal photos. Created lots of background pieces so I have more to play with later in the week. Watch this space!!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiufl card Elaine... thanks for joinin in with the Sunday sTamper x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, love how you've used the gold embossing. Thanks for your lovely comments.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!