Thursday 19 August 2010

Bargain Stash

Enjoying the summer hols and spending too much money - so much cheaper when the kids are in school all day!!!



Anyway we were wandering round the shops the other day and I came across these in Topshop. Aren't they fab!! When would I wear them I hear you cry!?? Well I have no intention of wearing them but I do intend to take them to pieces and use them for crafting. Two little birds and four leaves priced at £7, marked down to half price and when I went to pay for them I was charged only £2 - that's what I call a bargain.

I'm thinking those leaves will make great masks for inky backgrounds and when I get fed up with that, then I'll just paint/alcohol ink them!

Think I might be going back to get some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!