Friday 23 July 2010

The rest of the Journey

Well in amongst everything else this week (end of term activities and meetings etc) I have managed to finish off my Journey Album. I came across some kraft coloured card whilst wrapping a present - instead of a tube in the roll of paper there was a huge sheet of thin card - so I cut that up into various different sizes and bound it all together. Here are just a few pages plus the inside back cover which I really like.





The pages in the album are quite varied - one has pockets at the bottom, two at the side, one has a flap and one a combination of all three. I randomly stamped seaside creatures and shells, an oak leaf, a calendar and the explore & discover stamp all over and then distressed all the pages plus a back cover to finish the album. I quite enjoyed being random and messy rather then precise for a change!!!

We're off to various places during the summer hols - some time spent at the seaside, some spent deep in Sherwood Forest and a quick trip to see Lynnda in Yorkshire. So I have somewhere to store all those tickets and momentoes I seem to gather, somewhere to write notes and hopefully I'll pick up some more embellies on the way!!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!