Monday 7 June 2010

Time Flies...

Where does the time go? A week into June already and little crafting has been done. We've been away for a few days and after 7 loads of washing, I'm now trying to find excuses to avoid catching up with the ironing .....hence this post!!

Whilst I didn't do any crafting I did add to my stash a little - a box full of card from The Paper Mill shop to replace some of the most used colours and get some corrugated card, linen and leather etc. Then a trip to The Stamp Bug at Hatherop which we happened to pass one day on our way out - and they say women can't navigate!! They're selling off loads of wooden Hero Arts stamps so how could I refuse!! Other than that, I took lots of photos of wildlife, flowers, steam trains etc and enjoyed the beautiful weather.

Now it's back to work and exams for 3 of us this week. And maybe catching up with a few challenges and getting inky and possibly distressed....oh no, I hear you cry! Back later in the week with some photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!