Tuesday 1 June 2010

Pansies

It's bedding plant time again - for various reasons I always end up being late planting up my pots but it doesn't take long for them to catch up and burst into flower.

I was looking at pansies and all the different colours you can get - I always choose purple ones, no idea why, but I guess it's the closest colour to blue which I always think is a nice companion to the pinks and reds of pelargoniums etc. It made me think of a scrapbook page I made last year.



Don't you just love those colours - purple shading to pink. I used Oak House Studio's Pansy Pot stamp - just the flower part - to create a border and printed a pansy definition on the computer.

Pansies always look jolly so I hope this brightens your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!