Thursday 10 June 2010

Letter

Missed last week’s Sunday Stampers Challenge but here is my entry for week 106 with the theme of LETTER. I couldn’t decide which letter to use/decorate so I went with the idea of writing a letter and the envelope it gets sent in. I did say a couple of weeks ago that I was going to have a go at Mail Art so here it is.


Its so dismal today it didn’t photograph very well but my daughters think it’s cool so that’s good enough for me!!

Searched long and hard through my stamps – the background ones are Oak House Studio – Hessian, Harlequin and Summer Text – done in Versafine Sepia and Ochre Chalks and then distressed with Shabby Shutters and Rusty Hinge. The rest are Tim’s stamped in Cocoa Brilliance and with a Sizzix diecut stamp.

Hope you like it!

1 comment:

  1. Ah, so clever hun, love your envelope, tis utterly inspiring...thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!