Thursday 13 May 2010

Bright or Brrr..

It's been absolutely freezing this week - the sun has been out, the sky has been blue, but that wind is definitely coming down from the north....brrr!

I've got a few busy weeks coming up so I've been trying to do jobs round the house but let's face it, it's not that exciting. Pieces of card and ink pads keep getting in the way. So I've made a start on a bookmark for Craft Stamper magazine's new Trade It swap - it has to be sage, pink and mauve, so I've been painting with Twinkling H20s which I love.

I've also made a set of 3 ATCs for a butterfly swap - here's one of them.


For some strange reason I only seem to have the one butterfly stamp (7gypsies Notting Hill set) and because its bold and silhouettey I went along those lines. I just used Stazon swiped on white gloss card with stamping in Jet Black.
I was going to say it's not my usual style but I'm not sure what that is. Besides I like doing different things - sometimes distressy, sometimes bold etc. It depends on the stamps and what I'm making. What I can't do is fussy - I try occasionally but I never think it looks right.

Let's just hope it warms up for the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!