Wednesday 14 April 2010

Z Cards

So how old are you? Did you think I was going to write about Z Cars? Or Softly Softly! I do remember these programmes but I was young at the time ....honest!!

The cards that attracted attention at Ally Pally were the shaped cards so here are a couple of my cards similar to those at the show. I'm not sure what they are officially called, bi-fold cards, concertina cards, Z cards - let me know.

No need for templates or anything complicated - a pencil and ruler, fold an A4 sheet of card into 3 and then cut off a diagonal from the front two-thirds.



On the left is a very simple card showing off the Christmas Corner stamp embossed in China Red.


On the right the card is stamped with the Sunflower in 2 shades of Brilliance and embellished with ribbon and a shrink plastic sunflower.


As I said before the cards are so simple to make, just cut the front on an angle to suit your corner stamp or design, but they give that little bit more dimension. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!