Sunday 4 April 2010

Happy Easter

Well I'd like to say its a lovely spring day here but I can't - its Ok when the sun comes out but there's a cold wind too...brrr. Anyway we went out for a drive yesterday and bought a few things for the garden in the vain hope the weather warms up and we feel like spending time outside.


As its Easter I treated myself to some daffodils and they certainly cheer the place up. Now I don't profess to be a great photographer but I do like taking macro shots of flowers!
Not done much crafting this week as I've been catching up with other things. Which reminds me I'd best go find where the easter bunny hid the Easter eggs before my daughters realise they are missing something this morning.
Hope you all have a good Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!