Monday 1 March 2010

First Day of Spring

Well it may not officially be the first day of spring but it certainly feels like it ..... the sun is shining, the birds are twittering in the trees and the crocuses are coming up everywhere. Its good to feel the sun on my face although I can assure you a jumper and coat are still a necessity as its still cold and frosty outside.
So what to do today? The problem with sunshine is it makes everywhere look dusty and the windows show all the marks so maybe some housework ........ but maybe I'll start in my crafting corner, put everything away, re-sort the boxes etc. Oh and then I could make a card - I have birthdays and mother's day coming up.
Did you watch the TV show yesterday? The viewers seemed to like the pansy stamp and hopefully the Get Stamping kit will encourage more people to stamp. I think I'll use the pansy for my mother's day card and yes, I'll probably paint it in shades of purple. I know pansies come in many different colours but ....... I'll post it when it's finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!