Friday 19 February 2010

Christmas(?)

Christmas - eek its February already and tomorrow it's off to the NEC to set up for the Stitches trade show. Here's another piece for the display - yes you've guessed it. it's black and white again!
Continuing on the background theme from yesterday, I've stamped the wood grain (plank from the Men's Tools set) and Thoresby scrolls in silver (well, it makes a change) and then overstamped with the Christmas Tree. It's embossed with black sparkle as is everything in my house including me I think! I've cut out the 7 layers of the tree to give it a little dimension - as ever, these things look better in real life.
Anyway, need to start packing today and find some thick clothes for tomorrow. Set up day is always freezing at the NEC as they have all the doors open....brrr! I'll try and get some photos of the completed stand and post them next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!